The Hair Doctor is just like an Agony Aunt for all hair care issues (think of it as a personally answered blog). We have experts in all areas of hairdressing, hair styling, hair coloring and other chemical hair salon services like perming and straightening. We cannot guarantee to answer every question but we will try to answer as many as we can. However we would like you to search through our site and archive of previously answered questions first and only ask us if you can't find the answers for your particular hair care problem. We ask this because at this time we provide this service totally for free but we will have to charge once the number of questions we get becomes over whelming.
- Check out our ever growing archive of previously answered questions.
- Make sure the information you want is not already part of the comprehensive "V" for Virtual Salon section.
- If you need help to find your hair topic, see the links at the bottom of the page they may also help.
- Ensure that your e-mail address is correct and that it does not auto default to your address book listing. This has prevented us from answering several questions of late.
- For ideas on a hair cut or style to suit you visit our hair style galleries which are vast and always growing. We cannot recommend individual styles unless we have consulted you in person.
If you have a question to which you have not found an answer, email us at:
This is a FREE service and your details are NOT USED for any other purpose besides servicing your hair care needs. This does include replying to your email and adding you to our mailing list to receive a VirtualHairCare Newsletter (which you can unsubscribe from at any time). We do post replies in our archive for the benefit of other visitors, however, no name will appear in connection with the posting.
If you want to be removed at any time from this list simply send a message with the word REMOVE typed in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtualhaircare Custom Search
Visitors to this page also went to these areas of the VirtualHairCare site:
The Collections- a comprehensive series of hair style images split into length of hair, texture and style as well as collections from individual salons and industry hairdressing award images to grab your imagination when it comes to the possibilities for your next hair cut.
Cuts to suit you
How to blowdry and style your own hair - including plaiting and up styling
Hair coloring, perming and chemical straightening
Hair salons - getting the most from your next salon visit
More about your hair type
Hair product information
Hair loss information
Medical conditions of the hair and scalp
If you feel you need a more personal consultation on the medical side of hair issues you may want to consider a visit to a trichologist use this link to find out more.