Virtualhaircare and Virtualbeautycare together lead approximately 100,000 (18-38, 96% female) consumers and beauty related visitors though 1046 pages of highly detailed grooming information per month. With campaigns which are fully trackable in terms of pageviews and actions, the network is the future of accountable, relevant, contextual advertising. Make your online advertising effective and simple to implement with these new options:
- Display advertising: Starting from $1250 for 3 months of advertising in the most relevant areas for your product/promotion (see TONI&GUY and Hair Expo/Reed Exhibitions at bottom of page). Includes one newsletter inclusion.
- Non-exclusive inclusion in our scheduled consumer (48,000 recipients) or professional salon owner/stylist and educators (1300 recipients) EDM newsletters. See dates by pressing this link. Great for new products or consumer promotions. Cost $450 per EDM (exclusive inclusion POA).
- Directory listings. Get your products and new releases seen by category in our comprehensive new Virtualbeautycare directory. Here are several examples: 1, 2, 3
- Mylocalsalon salon finder. Professional hair product companies can reward your customer by having them listed one of the most visited online consumer salon finder in Australia . Get your whole customer base listed for just $35 per year per salon.
- Many of the above contextual advertising packages can be extended to our high traffic demographically linked partners in the Australian local market (perfumeconnection.com.au, dstore.com.au, femail.com.au, girl.com.au, motherinc.com.au and mumsweb) and internationally (hairboutique, thehairstyler and ukhairdressers with combined 3 million plus visitors per month).
- CPM (cost per 1000 page impressions.Your banner seen multiple times throughout the site: $25 per 1000.
- Survey's linked to giveaway/sample promotions POA. See case studies.
- 30 days notice in writing must be given before the end date of any display advertising booking of intention to cancel or proceed.
Contact: (02) 9967-8828
Campaign Examples: Aimed at professional hairdresser.
Main Menu’s: Consumer interested in hairdressing and hairdressers
Here are some other past campaigns:
· Ashley and Martin (female hair loss, Australia, NZ, UK) See all the links too as we created a mini site for the client within our site.
· Redken for Men (L’Oreal Professional) Links out to all sorts of extra options.
· Avon (editorial/context driven campaign with Ikon Communications, we also provided this feature to other women’s sites)
· Nioxin (stocked at Price Attack)
· Restoria (Australian hair color sold in 66 countries stocked here at Coles)
· Sunbeam Australia (contextual ongoing campaign with endorsements from experts)